Nomination Deadline: May 20, 2013
The HENAAC Conference powered by Great Minds in STEM honors the best and brightest Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math professionals on a national level.
This 25 year legacy begins with the awards nomination process. This process consistently produces winners who meet the highest professional standards in their fields. These outstanding role models inspire young people to pursue careers in technology and motivate professionals to continue to connect with the Hispanic community
Is there a future HENAAC Award Winner in your organization?
Now is the time to take an internal assessment of your talent pool and select individuals who can compete for a HENAAC Award and to share the professional success of your top Hispanic engineers and scientists.
- Executive Excellence
- Outstanding Technical Achievement
- Professional Achievement
- Lifetime Achievement
- Civil Engineering Distinction
- Information Technology Distinction: Software, Hardware, Security & Management
- Most Promising Engineer or Scientist: Undergraduate Degree & Advanced Degree
- Santiago Rodriguez Diversity Award
- Community Service
- Education Distinction
Begin the Nomination Process:
|Download Nominations PDF|