The 2016 HENAAC Awards Nominations portal is now closed.
The nomination process is the foundation of a legacy that for the past 28 years has recognized the nation’s most distinguished minds in STEM. The HENAAC Conference, powered by Great Minds in STEM™, consistently produces outstanding honorees who meet the highest professional standards in their fields.
Awardees are selected by an independent Selection Committee composed of peers from Academia, Industry, Government Agencies, Military and Non-Profits in the STEM fields. The selection committee is chaired by Dean's of Engineering and Science from HENAAC Conference Academic Host. Award winners selected this year will be honored at the 28th HENAAC STEM Career Conference in Anaheim, CA taking place October 5-9,2016.
- Inspire future generations to pursue technical careers
- Identify and showcase rising stars on a national stage
- Retain top talent
- Show your employees their work is valued
- Promote your organization's diversity efforts
- Bring positive attention to your organization
- Engage your Hispanic employee association
Online Application Requirements:
- Online Nomination Form
- Nominator Statement
- Full Job Description
- Organizational Chart
- Recommendation Letters
- Color Photograph that is at least 300 dpi or higher
- Synopsis of Key Research (for technical award categories only)
- Articles about the Nominee (if applicable)
Online Application Process:
- Create a nominator login account to begin the nomination process.
- Complete the online HENAAC Awards Nominations Application(s) and upload required documents and photo.
- Documents must be uploaded by 11:59 PM PST on May 27, 2016. Paper copies will no longer be accepted.
- All winners and the individuals who nominated them will be notified via telephone and email by the first week of August 2016.
- A formal letter of notification with details about the conference, awards show, rehearsals, etc. will be sent by email the second week of August 2016.
- The nominators of individuals who did not win will receive letters indicating that their candidates were not selected by the end of August 2016.
For additional information regarding the HENAAC Awards Nominations, please contact
Monica Villafana at email@example.com